1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring."
go look up the lynching of 18 year old Kody Ingham, found hanging from a tree in front of his white girlfriends house on July 15, 2013 (the same night as the Zimmerman verdict) in Athens, Texas. it was chalked up as a suicide and no investigation ensued, even though two hours prior he called his mother to pick him up from the site he died at. no newspaper article, just a four sentence obituary in the local papers and his family has been trying hard to make any mainstream news channel blow up the story to find the killers.
look up Frederick Jermaine Carter, 26 year old found hanging from a tree in Greenwood, Mississippi on December 3, 2011. ruled a suicide, saying while he was helping his stepfather paint a home, he wandered off, found a tree and proceeded to hang himself. the site of the lynching is ten minutes away from where Emmit Till was killed in 1955. no media coverage, family is trying desperately to get the medias’ attention through YouTube videos.
look up Roy Veal, 55 year old found hanging in Woodville, Mississippi in 2004. he originally lived in Seattle and went to his mother’s home in Woodville to help her fight for the rights to their family land against a white man, oil was found to be underneath the land. his head was covered with a pillow case and burned papers of the documented proof he had to prove his mothers’ ownership were found burned at his feet. ruled a suicide, family trying to get attention through YouTube.
look up Reynard Johnson, 17 year old found hanging from a tree on his front lawn on June 16, 2000 in Kokomo, Mississippi. ruled a suicide even though the belt around his neck was not his. authorities said since no hate group left a message by the body, there was nothing to investigate. his family members said the motive was his relationship with a white girl, he was constantly being harassed because of this. the family managed to get Jesse Jackson to talk on their behalf, but Jesse (just like Sharpton) only have imaginary powers, they are puppets of white supremacy who are only seen nationally when called upon by the white establishment, he wasn’t even able to get the murder national attention.
now this Kendrick Johnson incident in Valdosta, Georgia. look up how there are four surveillance cameras that can show him in the gym but all footage is being withheld by authorities. also there was blood found splattered on the wall of the gym that did not belong to Johnson, showing me he was able to wound one of the perpetrators.
Black people have fallen asleep in this politically correct post-Civil Rights society. Nothing has changed for you negroes, the only thing that is outlawed now is overt expressions of racism and hatred, that’s it. whereas 40 years ago, these white criminals would have come out and admitted they killed him and probably would have posed for a picture too alongside the dead body, now they have to be diplomatic about not hurting feelings. So for example when Bill O’ Reilly refers to young black men in the inner city who he really wants to call Niggers, he says instead “these kids”. don’t let the way words are put together fool you dumb mothafuckers, the hate is still burning.
In 1865, just after Emancipation, African Americans owned 0.5 percent of the total wealth of the United States. But today, a full 148 years after the abolition of slavery, Black Americans still possess only a meager 1 percent of national wealth. so why yall mod’fuckas sleeping and thinking it’s over, the only ”progress” made by blacks is the right to play sports alongside whites, eat next to them, and be their neighbor. there is not ONE black empire in this country that can transfer wealth, black businesses are branches of larger white corporations. don’t let that ”we got a black president” shit fool you"